If a household member is sick, you can reduce the risk of spreading viruses and bacteria by disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and telephones.

A commonly used disinfectant is liquid chlorine bleach, but be aware that it has only a 3-6 month shelf life, and consider that the bottle spent time on a shelf before you bought it.

Need help with your house cleaning & disinfecting?  Contact Golden Maid today!

(Credit: ‘The One-minute Cleaner: Plain & Simple’ by Donna Smallin)